1) Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
Sales Manager Job Duties:
1) Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
2) Meeting with prospect and demonstrate products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
3) Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
4) Preparation and submission of Quotation with proper solutions according to MOM.
5) Negotiation and closer of deal.
6) Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
7) DSR - Daily reporting to higher authority.
8) Work according to target set for location and period.
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||sales marketing business development|