Job Location :- Chennai
Qualification : - BE/ B Tech (CS), M Tech (CS), MCA or equivalent degree.
Minimum work experience : - 5 - 7 Years of Relevant Experience in IT Automation testing.
1) 3+ years of hands on experience in UFT/QTP
2) Strong scripting skills using VB Script
3) Experience in frameworks like keyword driven and Hybrid frameworks.
4) Should have experience in maintaining Test Automation framework.
5) Must have strong analytical skills, reporting and problem solving skills.
6) Involvement in Functional Regression and Integration testing.
7) Good communication skills both verbally and written
8) Should be able to create, execute and monitor automation scripts and update existing automation test suites.
9) Ability to interpret manual test cases and automate them, which provides sufficient coverage.
10) Experience in testing Web based applications.
11) Good understanding and practical experience of Defect Management and Test Execution.
12) Collaborate with Business Analysts to improve automation effectiveness.
13) Effectively Communicate Testing Progress and Defect status to stakeholders.
14) Good working exposure to ALM / QC
15) Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
16) Collaborate with Business Analysts to improve automation effectiveness
17) Good communication in client facing skills.
1) Experience in SOAP UI testing.
2) Exposure in Test automation using Selenium WebDriver.
|Experience||5 - 7 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||UFT Automation Engineering Automation Engineer|