Job Location :- Pune
Experience At least 2+ years as release / build engineer
As a systems engineer ( Azure) you will be responsible for maintaining all our environments on Azure cloud, commissioning of resources, removing them,following recommended best practices by Microsoft for high availability, scalability and cost optimisation.
1.Providing consultation on best practices for teams starting to build apps on platforms as a service.
2. Providing architecture guidance and best practices on application architectures and platforms.
3. Performing development, automation, and deployment assignments without close supervision.
4. Providing application development and cloud technology leadership,guidance, and assistance to other team members.
5. Working directly on complex technical problem identification and resolution with minimal off-shift support.
6. Patch management of all servers.
7. Networking and securing cloud assets.
8. Developing scripts & templates for automated commissioning of environments.
9. Provide continuous integration training as needed.
Required Skills :-
1. Azure CLI and power shell experience
2. Experience building and deploying software in Linux / Debian OS
3. Expert knowledge of source control management systems
(i.e. Git, Subversion, TFS) and code branching/merging strategies
4. Scripting Experience.
5. Experience with Configuration Management in a SCA/ SOA environment.
Qualification :- BE/BTECH (IT/Computers), MCA, MTECH (IT/Computers)
No Educational Gap with 60% Above Percentage in Class 10th,12th,& Graduation,PG
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 6 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - System Programming|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||System Engineering|