1) Perform job tasks and work as per project schedules.
2) Inspect facilities periodically to determine necessary solutions for improvements.
3) Maintains & prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
4) May occasionally perform any task assigned to subordinate staff, consistent with any licensing or certification requirements.
5) Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force.
6) Oversee quality control, health and safety matters on site
7) To ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the guidelines.
8) Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
The ability to think methodically and to manage projects
Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
Experience in Transmission Line will be more preferable
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Salary||90 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Transmission Engineering Maintenance Engineering|
Client of P.S International
|About Company||our Client is a company of contracting arrangements & Technical Consultants performing projects in Power Generation, Distribution, Transmission & Renewable Energy, where the company act as an EPC contractor or Consultants for all the activities from Site Selection and Procurement, Viability Studies, Technical/Commercial Feasibility Analysis, Design, AC/DC works, Construction and Commissioning of Power Evacuation Network up to 400 kV on Turnkey Basis. Their engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) team provides bankable, innovative, and reliable solutions to esteemed clients around the globe. They are able to provide a complete spectrum of services for EPC projects from viability studies to commissioning.|