1) Support LANs, WANs, Internet, and intranet systems.
2) Maintain system efficiency.
3) Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
4) Evaluate and modify system's performance.
5) Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, IP phones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
6) Implementing Active Directory Service.
7) Implementing, configuring and administrating Exchange servers.
8) Installing, configuring and administrating Certificate Authority.
9) Installing and configuring Hyper-V, VMware virtual Machines.
1) Customer service skills.
2) Excellent Communication skills
3) Keen awareness of system vulnerability
4) Systems Installation, Configuration & Upgrading
5) Project Management
6) Productive management of time
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||System Administration System Maintenance Engineering|
Client of P.S International
|About Company||Our Client is a Global Solutions and Services Company. Our focus is on Cloud, Automation, Analytics, RPA, ML & AI powered technology and security solutions for over 200+ clients across the globe. They have strong presence in India, Dubai, and the USA|