Responsible for managing a retail staff within a business. Coordinates the shipping of goods, sets up displays, and assists customers and staff during business hours.
· Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
· Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Formulate pricing policies.
· Determine daily coupons.
· Ensure pricing is correct.
· Work on store displays.
· Attend trade shows to identify new products and services.
· Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
· Evaluate on-the-job performance.
· Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
· Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
· Approve contracts with vendors.
· Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
· Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
· Analyze operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
· Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
· Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
· Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
· Monitor local competitors.
· Ensure hours of operation are in compliance with local laws.
· Maintain store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
· Organize and distribute staff schedules.
· Preside over staff meetings.
· Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
· Manage different departments within the store.
· Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues
Candidates from home furnishing retail stores experience background will be preferred.
|Experience||2 - 10 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Retail Sales Manager Retail Store Manager Retail Outlet Manager Retail Manager|
|About Company||Client of P.S International HR Management consultants|