1) Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
2) Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
3) Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain the quality of materials.
4) Manage to lift all types of equipment and handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare weekly reports to evaluate performance.
5) Must be capable to resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans and providing resources.
Ensure project and processes meet all requirements and reliability standards.
1) Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
2) Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3) Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
4) Experience in Transmission Line will be more preferable.
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Quality management|
Client of P.S International
|About Company||Our client is a company of contracting arrangements & Technical Consultants performing projects in Power Generation, Distribution, Transmission & Renewable Energy, where the company act as an EPC contractor or Consultants for all the activities from Site Selection and Procurement, Viability Studies, Technical/Commercial Feasibility Analysis, Design, AC/DC works, Construction and Commissioning of Power Evacuation Network up to 400 kV on Turnkey Basis. Their engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) team provides bankable, innovative, and reliable solutions to esteemed clients around the globe. They are able to provide a complete spectrum of services for EPC projects from viability studies to commissioning.|