Job Location :- Pune
qualifications and Experience:-
university Degree or Equivalent Qualification, Preferably in Remote Sensing and Earth Observation.
this Activity is Intended to Support the Whole Payload Data Ground Segment Implementation Cycle, Covering:-
1) the System Requirements Definition Phase.
2) the Architectural Design and Elements Requirements Definition Phase.
3) the Implementation Plan Definition Phase.
4) the Elements Industrial Procurement Phase.
5) the Pdgs Integration and Validation Testing Phase.
6) the System Validation Phase.
7) the Commissioning Phase.
tasks / Activities:-
1) Support the Preparation of the Pdgs Mission Implementation Plan,Contribute to the Pdgs Design Phase Through the Generation of the Pdgs Design Documents (pdgs System Requirements Document, Pdgs System Architecture Document, Pdgs Operations Concept Document, Interface Requirements Documents, Sub-systems High Level Requirements).
2) Support to the Preparation of the Pdgs Sub-systems Implementation Documentation.
3) Coordination of the Acceptance By the Pdgs Project of Any Customer Furnished Items (cfis)
4) Coordination of the Acceptance By the Pdgs Project of the Pdgs Sub-systems
5) Generation of Technical Notes Whenever Needed During the Project Lifetime
6) Participation to Ground Segment Reviews
7) Support the Pdgs Project Manager in Evaluating the Results of the Pdgs Integration and Validation Testing Activity
8) Support the Pdgs Project Manager in the Participation to the System Verification Tests.
|Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 7 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||MD/Medicinae Doctor, Ph.D/Doctorate|
|Key Skills||payload data ground designer Remote Sensing earth observation Architectural Designing|