1) Development of server-side logic using both Magento 1 & Magento 2 MVC Structure e.g.
development of Extensions or customization of existing/purchased extension to meet the client needs. Integrating 3rd party applications and Extensions.
2) Maintenance of the Magento database and Code files to make the site secure ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end User Interface (UI).
3) Coding Magento compliant frontend and admin modules using PHP, MySQL, MVC & Zend Framework. High quality compliant and well documented code.
4) Migrating Magento 1 Community Edition to Magento 2 Community Edition.
5) Integration of the front-end elements built by the frontend developers into the application.
6) Time Frame estimation and accuracy provided to the business analysts. Ensuring all work is delivered in the allocated time frame / sprint. Contributing to daily stand-ups and management updates.
7) Maintaining accuracy of data entered into Project Scope and Reports, Proper confluence and documentation.
8) Create, test and implement new features and tools in our architecture that will create automation and efficiency.
9) Assisting the Quality Assurance team with acceptance cases and testing.
10) Share your work / Knowledge and train other developers to improve overall quality and delivery. Completing code reviews of your peers.
|Experience||4 - 6 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Modular Developement Reporting Debugging Web Applications Website Developement MYSQL|