Our Client understands the needs of personal injury attorneys because it's designed by expert tech professionals and personal injury attorneys. They have brought together a diverse group of highly accomplished, innovative individuals who are passionate about transforming the legal profession.
Job Location :- Pune
B.E./B.Tech(IT/Computers)- No Educational Gap with 60% Above Percentage in Class 10th,12th,& Graduation(PG if any).
Candidate Should Have Min 1 Year of Experience in Team Handling.
1. Develop REST Api based on technical specifications.
2. Follow laid down coding best practices.
3. Develop unit test cases for functions / features developed.
4. Ensure timely deliverables that adhere to specified engineering levels.
1. Minimum 3-4 years experience with Core Java & JAVA CODING.
2. Proficient development skills and extensive experience in MySQL and use of Linux (or similar) operating system.
3. Familiarity with design patterns and principles of application architecture and design.
4. Experience with multi-tenant hosted applications.
5. Development of unit test cases and following test
1. Exposure to Azure cloud services is desirable.
2. Exposure to Team Foundation Server as a code repository and versioning.
3. Thorough understanding of Software Development life cycle and good exposure to agile or iterative SDLC.
4. Thorough understanding of Application Server (Apache Web).
5. Good understanding of JAX RS, jersey, Tomcat, Hibernate will be a distinct advantage.
1. Self motivated, energetic and amicable personality.
2. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
3. Clearly demonstrated passion for programming.
4. Focused and hardworking individual.
5. Willingness to put in extra effort as and when required.
6. Ability to work effectively in teams.
7. Good command over English language.
|Experience||4 - 7 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 8 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.Tech|
|Key Skills||Java Java Development java programming|