Our Client Was Founded as a Software Development Company in the Year 2009 By a Young Indian Entrepreneur Our Client Possess a Team of Skilled Developers in Chennai and Chidambaram, Who are Dedicated and Totally Focused On Delivering High Quality Software Solutions to the Clients. the Developers are Capable of Handling Critical Sectors in It with Ease.
job Location :- Chennai
experience :- 1 to 3 Years (exp Should Be from It Industry Only)
qualification :- Any Graduation
female Candidates Preferred.
1 .minimum 1 Year of Experience
2. Proven Working Experience in Hr
3. Result Oriented
4. Decision Making Ability
5. Excellent Written and Communication Skills in English
6. Strong Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
end to End Recruitment Process:-
1. Candidate Pipeline Management. Sourcing &screening Profiles from Various Job Portals Doing the 1st Level Screening. Coordinating with the Candidate Till He/she Joins the Organization.
2. Compensation Structure, Contracts.
3. Offers, Orientation and On Boarding. Taking Care of The
joining Formalities. Handover of Id Cards to the Selected Candidates Post Completion of the Joining Formalities. Assisting Induction.
4. Plan and Conduct An Induction Programme for the New Hires.
1 Self-motivated, Energetic and Amicable Personality.
2. Ability to Communicate Clearly and Effectively.
3. Clearly Demonstrated Passion for Programming.
4. Focused and Hardworking Individual.
5. Willingness to Put in Extra Effort as and When Required.
6. Ability to Work Effectively in Teams.
7. Good Command Over English Language.
1) Good Communication. (verbal and Written Communication Skills in English)
3) Hr Management,
4) Hr Administration,
5) Bold & Energetic.
6) Easy Going & Peoples Handling.
7) Social Media Skill.
8) Self-motivated Personality.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||60 Thousand To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||HR Human Resource Management Recruitment|