1) Prepares detailed elevations of facade systems
2) Prepares detailed material takeoffs on projects based upon drawings, and plans
3) Reviews contractual documents to determine scope of work and scope change
4 )Prepares detailed quotations to clients outlining scope, lead times, inclusions & exclusions as they relate and are assoiated with the systems and specifications.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Candidate should have,
- B- ARCH,
- Minimum 1-4 years of hands on experience architectural fields layouts related facade system.
- Working experience in facade systems at least 1-4 years of working experience in AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of drawing presentation, Elevation presentation,
- critical dimensioning, view presentations and parts list preparation.
- Must have Quality checking experience engineering drawings, BOM, Layouts
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal, written, and presentation skills).
- Working knowledge of ERP system will be an added advantage.
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||FACADE Designing AutoCAD Designing Estimator|
Client of P.S International
|About Company||Our Client is an MNC provides globally specialist facade consulting services to Architects, Builders & Developers offering state of the art expertise on the design and implementation of the building envelope and having various offices in Asia and Middle East regions. The group has acquired an excellent and unequalled know-how through numerous collaborations on projects of outstanding & iconic buildings, often designed by well-known Architects and, in large part, including some experimental, innovative unique characteristics. The Group besides the traditional criteria such as mechanical resistance, cost effective design and conformity to architects concept designs, also adds complementary points of interest, such as optimal energy savings, appropriate thermal, acoustic and visual comforts, safety standards and efficient equipment systems to clean and repair the facades, these are all researched in-house in collaboration by the various disciplined team members from our head and regional offices.|