Our Client is One of the Prominent Players in the Maharashtra Steel Industry. Backed with Many Years of Experience, Our Client is Now One of the Largest Steel Producing Company .
only Female Candidates Can Apply.
qualification :- Graduate Degree
essential Requirements :-
1) Good Looking.
2) Smart , Energetic.
3) Good with Communication Skill.
5) Clear Voice and Command On Multiple Languages.
roles and Responsibilities:-
1) Meet Group Coordinator/host(ess) Prior to Functions, Make Introductions, and Ensure that all Arrangements are Agreeable.
2) Comply with Quality Assurance Expectations and Standards.
3) Build and Formulate a Collaborative Environment among Our Members Through Events, Activities and Building Walk-through.
4) Communicate and Understand Co - Workers to Ensure the Highest Level of Member\'s Satisfaction.
5) Ensure Healthy Communication and Facilitate Community Dynamics.
6) Work with the Communication Team to Create and Collect Media Content from Activities and Events from the Center.
7) Responsible for Curating, Inviting and Confirming High - Level, Engaging Breakout Sessions.
8) Identify Themes and Relevant Subject Matter to Help Develop a Content Strategy for Each Event, Stage, Etc.
9) Engage in a Larger City Community By Attending Events and Networking with Local Start - Ups and Organizations.
10) Oversee Events to Ensure There is a Good Balance of Educational, Member Appreciation, Engaging and Lead Generating Sales - Related Events.
11) Co - Ordinate with the Creative Team and Manage Resources to Get the Results and Deliverable for Fulfilled as per Deadlines.
12) Receives Briefings, and Analyses the Input of Client Together with Background Knowledge, Followed By Content Curation to Produce the Final Document to the Creative Team.
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Key Skills||Event Anchor Event Hosting Event Host|