Job Location :- Mumbai
job Requirements and Qualifications:-
1) Bcom/ Ba/bs or Similar Degree in Film, Management or Media.
2) 3 Years of Experience in a Creative or Content Creation Role.
3) Some Experience of Using Video and Editing Equipment
4) Creative Thinker
5) Inspiring Leader and Motivator
6) Good Time-management Skills
7) Great Interpersonal and Communication Skills
8) Understanding of Camera, Editing Tools & Production Management
looking for a Creative Digital Content Director for Educational, Descriptive and Tutorial Videos. Someone with Minimum 2-3 Years of Experience in Film, Advertising or Digital Content Making and with Experience in Pre-production, Production and Post-production of Audio-visual Content.
Candidate also Oversee all Elements of a Production from Conception Through to Completion,And May also Be Involved in the Branding and Presentation Process.
job Duties & Responsibilities:-
1) Read, Research and Assess Ideas and Finalize Scripts.
2) Create Story-boards and Pre-production Docket for Approvals.
3) Work Closely with Copywriters & Content Heads to Assess Ideas
4) Hire Key Staff, Including a Dop and a Crew to Shoot Programs, Films or Videos
5) Pull Together all the Strands of Creative and Practical Talent Involved in the Project to Create a Team.
6) Liaise and Discuss Projects with Company Directors.
7) Control the Production's Budget and Allocate Resources.
8) Hold Regular Meetings with the Company Director to Discuss Visual Looks & Feel.
9) Act as a Sounding Board for the Producer and Company Director.
10) Troubleshoot Problems that Arise During Production.
11) Supervise the Progress of the Project from Production Through to Post-production
12) Deliver the Finished Production On Time and to Budget.
13) Bring in An Element of Creativity with Every Project.
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 7 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Key Skills||Content Development Content Writing blogs writing|