To explain sustainability value awareness to prospective clients.
2. Good communication skills, listening/ presentation/ speaking and writing skills to be an effective performer.
3. Interaction with architect, consultants and project team to make the design of the building Sustanaliable.
4. Should be able to understand the customer needs.
5. Handling of the Whole project till the End to get the green performance and certification
6. Interaction with the Technical support team at Chennai to get all the reports done and explain the same to the customers.
7. Sending quotes, case study, the scope of work, making of agreements with clause, payment follow up for collection with the clients.
8. Should load all the documents in the document software to put the documents in their places.
9. Should be able to work as a seamless team member with both internal and external clients.
Desired Candidate Profile.
1 . Quick learner and to adopt new concepts
2. Team player
3. Willingness to Travel
4. Target oriented person
5. Should be an avid reader and learner
6. Should know Auto CAD.
1. Should be an B.Arch, BE. Mechanical, BE. Civil
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Mechanical Engineering AutoCAD Mechanical Maintenance Mechanical Consultant|
Client of P.S International
|About Company||The company is a Global Consulting Firm in the business of Planning, Designing, Development and Maintenance of Energy Efficient, Sustainable and High Performance Built Environments and Organisations. The company in a short span has earned an unmatched reputation in India, South East Asia, and the Middle East through a wide Spectrum of Projects across Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Healthcare, Hospitality, Infrastructure, and other verticals|
|Contact Person||PREETI JAIN|