• Basic knowledge of fabrication, erection sequence , connection details & Concrete connections.
• Knowledge in Modular construction Is an advantage.
• Should have hands on experience in Structural steel modeling in Tekla Structures V21, Steel Members, Base
Plates, connections & Welding Details & customizing Tekla as required.
• Should be proficient in AutoCAD (preparing GA Drawings, Assembly & Fabrication Drawings.)
• Should be able to understand Engineers design details & prepare accurate models & cross check before
issuing to detailers.
• Should be able to check detailers drawings for accuracy, presentation as per company standards.
• Experience in international codes like BS, AISC / AU/NZ is preferred.
• Must be able to model Structures independently & assist detailers.
• Maintains a current knowledge/understanding of latest version of AISC steel construction manual as it
relates to connection design, detailing practices and general steel properties.
• Reviews contract documents to learn project scope of work and requirements. Identify potential areas of
concern to your manager so that they may be addressed and resolved quickly.
• Create structural and miscellaneous models (models & connections) to develop shop drawings for use by
the client for fabrication of individual pieces of steel.
• Creates erection drawings to be used by the steel fabricator and erector to assemble the steel structure in
• Assist in drawing editing as required to achieve project deliverable.
Interpret and incorporate approval comments, design changes and other revisions into the scope of project.
• Assist in the preparation and submitter of all necessary lists, documents or files (shop & field bolts,
material list, galvanized pieces, CNC files etc.) to the appropriate department in support of this project.
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 7 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||autocad autocad designing|
Client of P.S International
|About Company||Our client is one of the fastest and largest growing engineering, architecture and construction services in the World. It has over 1100 highly qualified engineers, architects employed with it providing engineering, design, detailing, shop drawing, drafting, estimating, scheduling, project management, construction management and 3D BIM Modeling, services, with presence over six continents.|