Our Client Creates Value for Mid-cap to Large-cap Corporate Clients in the Field of Investment Banking and Corporate Finance. Our Client Offers a Diversified Set of Quality Services Backed By Intensive Research and Extensive Market Survey.
job Location :- Mumbai
experience :- 5-8 Years of Relevant Experience in Ecbs
we are Looking for Candidate Who Worked At Banks/foreign Bank.
1) Should have Closed Minimum 5 Ecb Transactions.
2) Ca / Mba (finance) with Relevant Years of Post-qualification Experience
3) Advanced Pc Skills, Including Microsoft Office Applications
4) Expert Ms Excel Skills
avp - Investment Banking Department - Ecb (external Commercial Borrowing)
1. Conduct Preparation and Review of Material Used in the Financing of Clients, Including of Investment Memorandum, Management Presentations, Term Sheet and Pitch Books.
2. Development of Various Types of Financial Models to Structure the Ecb.
3. Facilitate and Execute Ecb Transaction Within Strict Timelines from the Strong Connects in the Candidate's Network of Foreign Banks.
4. Legal Documentation & Compliance for Draw-down of Bank Loan/ Ecb Facility.
5. Assisting Customers in Finalizing and Arranging the Currency Swap On the Facility.
6. Assist Management with the Development of Boarder Strategic Initiatives.
7. Managing and Conducting Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis of Complex Data.
8. Develop Deep Understanding of Identified Sectors.
9. Work with Senior Team Member/sbu to Identify and Evaluate Potential Acquisition and Investment Opportunities.
10. Responsible and Coordinate for Due Diligence, Analysis and Documentation of Live Transactions.
11. Participate in Legal Negotiations Regarding Transaction Related Contracts with External Counsel.
12. Works Collaboratively with Senior Leadership Team to Identify New Mandates.
|Experience||5 - 9 Years|
|Salary||14 Lac To 22 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Financial Services / Banking, Investments / Insurance / stock market / Loan|
|Key Skills||Associate Vice President Vice President Corporate Finance Investment Banking|