Job Location :- Navi Mumbai
experience :- 1-3 Years.
education :- Chartered Accountant / Ca- Inter
background :- Ca Firm
experience in Gst Filing ,Auditing, Income Tax Filing is Compulsory.
key Responsibilities :-
1) Examines Accounting Records and Gives His/her Opinion On the Financial Position of the Company and the Results of Its Operations. 2) Keeping a Track of Invoices, Vouchers, Receipts, Loan Confirmation, Pdc, Pan of Parties Etc.
1) It Involves the Preparation of Financial Statements, Giving Advice On Accounting Systems, Budgets, Management Information, and Cash Flows and On Improving Profits.
1)must Give Advice On Tax Matters Including Tax Planning, Examining Computations and Designing Methods of Tax Savings.
2) Filling of Returns & Correspondence, Submission of Requisite Data to the Income Tax Department in Scrutiny or Otherwise , Tds Related Work, Filling of Appeals to Cit (a) & Itat & Attending Hearing, Preparing Required Details.
3) Recovery of Pending Tax Refunds with Returns.
this Includes Administration, Financial and Various other Aspects of General Business Management.
1) Preparing & Maintaining Books of Accounts.
2) Prepare Profit and Loss Statements.
3) Cash Flow Management.
4) Payments, Receivables, Borrowings & Investment (lending) Registers.
5) Developing Periodic Mis.
6) Audit Procedures and Coordination with Clients During Audits.
7) Routine Bank Procedures Including Demand Drafts, Cash, Fixed Deposits.
8) Coordination and Follow Up On Statutory Compliance's.
9) Compile and Analyze Financial Information to Prepare Entries to Accounts, such as General Ledger Accounts, and Document Business Transactions.
10) Establish, Maintain, and Coordinate the Implementation of Accounting and Accounting Control Procedures.
11) Monitor and Review Accounting and Related System Reports for Accuracy and Completeness.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Key Skills||Accounting Tally GST|