Candidates should have overall 10 to 15 years of experience in accounting and finance profile preferably from the service industry of which he must have served 7-8 years as Manager Accounts & Finance.
1) Be able to establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analysing, verifying, and reporting financial information and managing staff
2) Be able to provide a leadership role in all aspects of the company’s financial operations and to manage Treasury functions.
3) Be able to provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision making process and ensure success of the corporation handling of taxation (Especially GST) till finalisation
4)Preparing of P&L accounts and balance sheets till finalisation be able to handle Bank Reconciliations, Petty cash, Account payable, Account receivable and follow up of clients.
5) Provide monthly information and analysis for Strategic Management Team
6) Provide monthly and quarterly reporting as required by bank, ensuring covenants are met.
7)Responsible for the annual budget process, provide monthly reviews, and implementing Business plans and other programs. Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances.
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|Salary||6 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Qualification||B.Com, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Com, CA|
|Key Skills||Manager Accounts & Commercial Manager Accounts & Taxation|
|About Company||The company is in online cargo and shipping business.|