Our Client Offers Innovative, Cost-effective Automatic Identification Solutions for Business and Industry. They Offers Complete Solutions-hardware, Software & Service-to Help Our Customers to Meet the Challenges of Dynamic & Competitive Business Environment.
job Location :- Bangalore
experience :- 3 to 5 Years
qualification :- Bsc / Ba in Business Administration, Sales or Relevant Field
1) Develop Trust Relationships with a Portfolio of Major Clients to Ensure They Do Not Turn to Competition.
2) Acquire a Thorough Understanding of Key Customer Needs and Requirements.
3) Expand the Relationships with Existing Customers By Continuously Proposing Solutions that Meet Their Objectives.
4) Ensure the Correct Products and Services are Delivered to Customers in a Timely Manner.
5) Serve as the Link of Communication Between Key Customers and Internal Teams.
6) Resolve Any Issues and Problems Faced By Customers and Deal with Complaints to Maintain Trust.
7) Play An Integral Part in Generating New Sales that Will Turn Into Long- Lasting Relationships.
8) Prepare Regular Reports of Progress and Forecasts to Internal and External Stakeholders Using Key Account Metrics.
1) Proven Experience as Key Account Executive
2) Experience in Sales and Providing Solutions Based On Customer Needs.
3) Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills with Aptitude in Building Relationships with Professionals of all Organizational Levels.
4) Excellent Organizational Skills.
5) Ability in Problem-solving and Negotiation.
|Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Key Skills||Tally Accounting Account Management Finance|