1) Review project file to establish client's standards and/or specific requirement for the project based on CIF approval
2) Creating reports and making Request for Information sketches and write-ups.
3) Checking and re-checking of the steel connections, configurations and geometry of the steel members in the 3D model.
4) Responsible in meeting the deadlines and workload scheduling in the team.
5) Verify & collect all the queries, clarifications based on the set of plans supplied, and raised it to the project management department.
6) Ensures that all Change Orders and RFI responses are well incorporated in the model and in the drawings where required
7) Makes certain that all steels included in the scope of work was inserted in the 3D model and detailed drawings were created and issued for approval of the engineer
8) Responsible in checking or creating outputs of General Arrangement (Erection Drawings), Anchor Bolt Plans and Shop drawings, Embed Plans and details, Field Connection drawings, Multi drawings, Single Part drawings, and Assembly drawings from Tekla Structures.
9) Check and verify any material substitution against the original member sizes and counter verify it with the material coordinating group.
10) Responsible in the correctness of the issued drawings based on the contract documents and steel Detailing practices.
11) Preparing reports for the revisions in the customer design drawings and reporting for the impacts to the material planning dept.
12) Creating Reports as per the requirement of the customer.
13) Preparing BOM (Bill Of Materials) and Material Take off.
14) Preparing report files, Title Blocks
A) Diploma or BE Civil Engineering would be desirable, However any other education degree relevant will also be considered
B) 8-10 years of experience in Steel Detailing with TEKLA structures and minimum 6-7 years of experience as X-STEEL Checker.
|Experience||8 - 12 Years|
|Salary||7 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Arch, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||graphics designing 3d designing|
Client of P.S International
|About Company||Our client is one of the fastest and largest growing engineering, architecture and construction services in the World. It has over 1100 highly qualified engineers, architects employed with it providing engineering, design, detailing, shop drawing, drafting, estimating, scheduling, project management, construction management and 3D BIM Modeling, services, with presence over six continents.|