Roles and Responsibilities
1. Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) and present information clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
2. Prepare SQL queries to update data in database.
3. Offer alternative solutions to software issues/questions where appropriate to prevent disruption in client activities.
4. Fetching customer data and reports from SQL server/MySQL.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Database skills (MySql, MS SQL Server etc.)
2. Proficiency in MS Office.
3. Should have a good understanding of agile project execution environment
4. Experience of testing SaaS products will be a very distinct advantage
5. Self motivated, energetic and amicable personality
6. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
7. Clearly demonstrated passion for programming
8. Ensure a healthy and competitive working environment
9. Focused and hardworking individual
10. Willingness to put in extra effort as and when required.
11. Team player and a natural leader 8. Good command over English language
12. Willing to work in fixed Night Shifts (6.00 pm to 3.30 am)
Other Benefits : Candidate will get Night allowance and Night Meal in addition to Salary.
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Hardware / Technical Support / Telecom Engineering|
|Key Skills||sql MySQL Agile Testing SAAS Agile methodology|
Client of P.S International HR Consultants
|About Company||Our client is a leading software developer.|